SCD Blueberry Muffins
1tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 1/4 cups almond Flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
2 Tbsp. Minced Nectarine
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line muffin trays with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and honey. Stir until combined.
- Add in flours, baking soda, and nectarine and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups with batter and bake for ~25-30 minutes until toothpick in center comes out clean.
*Recipe modified from Lemon Blueberry Muffins (www.everylastbite.com).