Ah, the season of giving is upon us! It can be quite stressful managing all the to-do lists and making sure everyone gets “that perfect gift”, but make sure you take some time for yourself and remember what the season is all about to you!
Another you can do is focus on your strengths and talents to share with others. Sometimes the best presents are the ones that come from the heart.
One of the things I enjoy is experimenting with new recipes so I am giving out a variety of homemade popcorn this year and of course I am sharing these delicious recipes with ya’ll as my way of giving to you!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
'Tis the Season Popcorn
Ingredients1/2 cup of popcorn kernels
2 tbsp. Avocado oil (or Olive oil)
1/4 cup Dried cranberries
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
2 tbsp. Almond butter
2 tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Pop the popcorn however you wish.
- In a food processor, combine the oil, cranberries, vanilla, almond butter, water, and maple syrup and mix until slightly bumpy (there will be some cranberry chunks).
- Combine the popcorn and sauce in a large bowl and then transfer to a large baking dish.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes (stirring every 2 minutes) until popcorn is dry.
*Recipe modified from Vanilla Almond Popcorn @ Real Food Real Deals